06-15-2012, 06:03 PM
I feed hamsters.
Join Date: Oct 2009
Patch Notes: Friday, June 15th, 2012
This patch contains new files. Please obtain the latest EQChanges V23 from the setup guide, or obtain the latest files via the EQEmu Launcher.
There is currently a Double XP (100%) Bonus until Monday Morning
- Airplane is now open.
- Enabled rogue evade
- Enabled NPC FD memory
- Mistwalker pet dissipates after one round
- Enabled DOT damage reduction when NPC is chasing.
- Kanras: NPCs rotate between current heading and target heading when fleeing or following grids.
- Kanras: NPCs should no longer randomly visually glitch into the air as they're climbing stairs/ramps.
- Kanras: Apply poison verifies the item it's consuming is in fact a poison prior to deletion.
- Kanras: Apply poison will fail less frequently due to lack of skill.
- Kanras: Players are limited to one poison proc at a time.
- Kanras: The broken dragon AEs for Vox/Hoshkar/Sev should be fixed. Please bump the appropriate thread if you see otherwise.
- Kanras: Adjusted how the chance for a (non-tradeskill) skill to increase is calculated.
- Nilbog: Umvera Dekash has returned from South Qeynos to his former home of North Qeynos. You may find him in Crow's bar.
- Nilbog: Gorgalosk no longer drops Light Woolen Mantle
- Nilbog: Hunter and Forager cycle should be fixed.
- Nilbog: Human warriors of Bertox now receive correct starting tunic and faction.
- Nilbog: Gnome rogues and warriors of Bertox no longer start with two guild notes. Gnome rogues of bertox can now properly turn in their starting note.
- Nilbog: Fire giants and ice giants are no longer immune to fear.
- Nilbog: There can only be a maximum of 4 corrupted seafury cyclops spawned at once. They now path as well.
- Nilbog: Corrected an issue with Watchman Dexlin not spawning during the day.
- Nilbog: Vineclinger berries not foragable until Velious.
- Nilbog: Kiraikuei Flesh no longer drops.
- Nilbog: Keeper of Souls no longer drops small sapphire.
- Nilbog: Giant scorpions now have a loot table.
- Nilbog: Muddites and (most)beetles have had their run speed decreased.
- Nilbog: Nektulos Forest: Young Kodiaks more common. Leatherfoots aggro certain npcs. Leatherfoot Medic heals friendly targets if asked. Dark elf guards aggro kos players regardless of their level. (green aggro)
- Nilbog: The Plane of Hate has been altered. Traditionally, and persisting throughout the classic timeline, walls in hateplane provided no protection from line of sight aggro. In accordance with this change, most npcs have received a decrease in their aggro radius and/or assist radius. So far, hateplane is the only zone functioning in this manner. Beware of these changes and report specific abnormalities.
- Nilbog: Crookstinger poison will now drop.
- Nilbog: Wurm Scale Coat drop rate increased.
- Nilbog: ashenbone drakes no longer have insane resistances beyond the normal rules of bellycasting npcs.
- Nilbog: Veeshan's Peak is now an outdoor zone.
- Nilbog: Trooper Scale Breastplate quest now works.
- Nilbog: Mammoth Calf Hide quest now yields the full range of possible Black Wolf Armor rewards. (multiquestable - indifferent or better)
- Kanras: Updated Pillar of Flame: base1 -581 to -637, max1 896 to 952, cast_time from 3150 to 4500
- Kanras: Red timeline changes: Enabled rogue evade, Enabled NPC FD memory, Mistwalker pet dissipates after one round, Enabled DOT damage reduction when NPC is chasing.
- Sundawg: Lord Grimrot given faction hits and will now be aggressive to Aviaks
- Sundawg: Bloodwolves moved to Truespirit
- Sundawg: West Karana bandits will attack most wildlife
- Sundawg: Choon and Froon of West Karana now hate Chief Goonda
- Sundawg: Some ogre merchants in the Feerrott are more open to trade with all
- Sundawg: Tovax Vmar switched over to Bloodsabers faction
- Sundawg: Hukulk switched over to ShadowknightsofNightkeep Faction
- Sundawg: Troll Shaman in Grobb switched over to Darkones Faction
- Sundawg: Timvu and Omorb in Qeynos Catacombs will no longer attack the sharks
- Sundawg: Guards Kyte and Gonin will no longer attack certain NPCs
Last edited by nilbog; 06-15-2012 at 09:30 PM..